Peach Tea White Sangria
August 07, 2012 By 0 Comments
Content provided by Irvin Lin who writes the award-winning Eat The Love blog.
This easy and refreshing summertime cocktail is perfect for a picnic or mid-afternoon pick-me up drink. Just remember to let the fruit sit in the cocktail for a little bit, to let them infuse fully.
2 cans (23 oz) Go Girl Peach Tea Energy Drink
- 2 cups white wine (preferably crisp and fruity)
- 2 medium peaches
- 4 to 5 large strawberries
- 3 medium tangerines or clementines
- 2 cups seltzer or club soda
1. Add the Go Girl Peach Tea and white wine to a pitcher.
2. Slice up the peaches into eight pieces each and add them to the pitcher with any juice on the cutting board. Quarter the strawberries and add them as well. Slice the tangerines into four or five slices, about 1/4 inch thick and add them as well, along with any accumulated juice.
3. Stir and let sit in the refrigerator, anywhere from 1 to 4 hours. Add the seltzer water before serving over a glass full of ice
Want more of Irvin’s recipes? Visit his blog Eat the Love today!