Go Ahead, Ask Us
We’d love to hear from you. If you have questions or comments, please fill out and submit the form below. Did you have a chance to check out our Frequently Asked Questions? The answers to many of your questions can be found here.
Frequently Asked Questions
We love talking about Go Girl. And we love to get questions from the people who drink it. Here are some answers to the most frequently asked questions about Go Girl.
- Will Go Girl Energy sponsor me?
- Unfortunately Go Girl Energy is unable to sponsor individuals or team due to our limited budget. We do sponsor women and cancer related events through monetary contribution or product donations within our current market. Please email us you sponsorship proposal using the above form.
- How does Go Girl Energy give me energy?
- Go Girl Energy drinks contain a balance of Vitamin B, Taurine and caffeine that will give you a natural boost of energy. Learn More »
- How much caffeine is in Go Girl Energy?
- Go Girl Sugar Free contains caffeine that is equivalent to one strong cup of coffee.
- Go Girl Pomegranate Star Fruit, Peach Tea, Pomegranate Blueberry Tea, and Lemon Drop Sugar Free contain caffeine that is equivalent to two sodas, however, less than a cup of coffee.
- Do Go Girl Sugar Free or Lemon Drop Sugar Free contain any sugar?
- Both flavors are sugar free, instead being sweetened with Sucralose. Go Girl Pomegranate Star Fruit, Peach Tea, and Pomegranate Blueberry Tea do contain some sugar.
- Go Girl Peach Tea and Pomegranate Blueberry Tea are sweetened with a combination of all natural Agave sugar and Sucralose.
- To learn more about Agava, visit our Peach Tea ingredients page or Pomegranate Blueberry Tea ingredients page.
- Where can I buy Go Girl Energy?
- Go Girl can be found at most major grocery chains and convenience stores on the west coast. Use our product locator to find Go Girl near you.
- Is Go Girl Energy Drink a good mixer?
- Go Girl Energy Drinks are a great alcohol mixer. Our signature “Dirty Girl” is a definite crowd pleaser. See our recipes page for some creative ideas.
- What does Go Girl Energy Drink taste like?
- Go Girl Energy Drinks are crisp, clean and refreshing. We pride ourselves on create great tasting energy drink that will appeal to all types of women. Listen to what other women have said.
- What is Taurine?
- Taurine is an organic acid. It acts as an antioxidant and protects against toxicity in various substances (i.e. lead and cadmium). Taurine has been shown to prevent oxidative stress induced by exercise. There has also been evidence that Taurine is beneficial toward blood pressure.
- What is Garcinia Cambogia?
- Super-Citrimax aka Garcinia Cambogia is extracted from the South American Garcinia Cambogia, it contains standardized levels of hydroxycitric acid (HCA), which has been clinically shown to suppress appetite and inhibit fat production.
- What amount of Go Girl is donated to Breast and Ovarian cancer?
- Go Girl Energy donates $0.50 per case to Breast and Ovarian cancer, research, awareness and prevention. Learn More »
- How do I submit videos?
- Videos submitted on this website must be uploaded through YouTube.