We're on the Go. Here are some of the places we'll be at soon.
- Event Name
- Walk-n-Wag for awareness
- The mission of Beary Couture Ovarian Cancer Awareness Foundation (BCOCAF) is to provide global awareness of the predominate signs of Ovarian Cancer. BCOCAF is dedicated to the goal of providing a relaxing and comfortable Support House for patients to stay while receiving treatment, or traveling out of town to receive treatments of this “Silent Killer.”Early detection gives the best chance of a positive outcome. The BCOCAF provides awareness of the signs of Ovarian Cancer through public services, Media exposure, announcements, brochures, announcements, educational symposiums, picnics, walks, rides, and future support houses. Funding for our mission and goals are through donations, grants, and events.Come and join us on June 9th at William Hughes Park in Roseville California to help raise awareness for Ovarian cancer!
- RosevilleWilliam Hughes Park
- Triumph Uncorked
- Join us for a magical evening at the beautiful Helwig Winery in Amador County for our annual Triumph Uncorked fundraiser! Featuring the contemporary jazz sounds of musical artist “Utopian Dreams”. Special guest saxophonist Eddie Baccus, Jr. will be in the house!Guests will be treated to a gourmet picnic dinner and Helwig wine – all served an insulated picnic tote. Guest will enjoy their dinner in the spectacular setting of Helwig Winery’s amphitheater while Utopian Dreams keeps their feet tapping. The views over the Shenandoah Valley cannot be matched!A Silent Auction will feature an amazing array of wine packages, one-of-a-kind artwork, other wine-related items, jewelry, and much more!Don’t miss this wonderful opportunity to experience one of Amador County’s newest winery while supporting our Foundation. Tickets are limited.
- Plymouth, CAHelwig Winery - 11555 Shenandoah Road
- Albie Puttin Pub Crawl
Come join us for the 5th Annual Albie Puttin Pub Crawl. Happening this June 22nd 2013 in fabulous Midtown Sacramento! This is going to be the best year ever! 9 bars, VIP registration and party, Food specials, Raffle prizes. Get dressed up and compete in the costume contest, it's sure to be a fun one! Thanks to the generosity of our sponsoring "watering holes" 100% of the proceeds will go toward preventative testing through Albie Aware.
Registration is available now at www.eventbrite.com (search Go Girl or Albie Puttin)
Check out some of the fun from last year!
- Sacramento, CAMidtown
- Miss Asia Sacramento
The Miss Asia Sacramento Pageant was founded with the ideals of encouraging young Asian women to develop a deeper understanding of their heritage, building self confidence and esteem, and polishing one’s personal appearance and presentation skills. All these skills and qualities are requisite for success in any lifetime endeavor. The Miss Asia Sacramento Pageant was developed to help Asian women achieve these goals, which will in turn help launch their other dreams. The Miss Asia Sacramento Pageant is also a forum for these women and the Sacramento community to celebrate Asian beauty, elegance and style.
- Sacramento, CABenvenuti Performing Arts Center
- Geek Girl San Diego Tech Conference
Whether you are a beginner newbie who needs hand-holding on all things computer, to the intermediate self-starter entrepreneur who needs some new tools, to you entirely tuned-in code toads looking to learn jQuery, we have it all for you!
- San Diego, CAJoan B. Kroc Institute for Peace & Justice, University of San Diego
- = indicates a breast cancer related event
- = indicates an ovarian cancer related event
- = indicates a breast and ovarian cancer related event